The domain name www.loyalnsave.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Loyal N Save LLC incorporated under the Companies Act, Loyal N Save LLC having its office address at 146 Rock Hill Drive, hereinafter referred to as “Loyal-n-Save”.
- If there is any conflict:
2. The Loyal-n-Save Service
- The Loyal-n-Save Website & Services provides members with the opportunity to enroll and participate in one or more loyalty programs and access special offers, coupons, discounts, and promotions from third-party merchants.
- Through the Loyal-n-Save Website users who log in will be directed to a separate cloud-based platform where you may view available discounts at participating merchants, track your spending, view your rewards activity, and redeem tokens for rewards. All participation and use of the service is strictly voluntary and may be terminated at any time by the user, Loyal-n-Save, or one of its participating merchants for any reason and at any point of time.
3. Eligibility to Use
- By using the Website and Services, you affirm that you are at least 13 years of age or older. You further affirm that any and all information you provide on the Loyal-n-Save Website (www.loyalnsave.com) or app is true and accurate and does not infringe upon the rights of any person or corporate entity, nor does it violate any local, state, or federal laws. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on the Website, such use or transaction may be made by Your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Loyal-n-Save reserves the right to terminate Your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Loyal-n-Save’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 13 years.
- Loyal-n-Save reserves the right to refuse service in our sole discretion and without notice. You are solely responsible for your use of the Website and you agree to compensate, hold harmless, and defend us from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses including attorney’s fees, resulting from your use or misuse of the website.
4. Registration & Use of Personal Information
- In order to use these Services, you must register your account with your personally identifying information, which may include but is not limited to first and last name, license number, address, and cell phone number. Any personal identifying information which you supply through the Service that would readily identify you as the user of this Service is done under your sole discretion.
- Your personal information may be used by third-party merchants to send you promotions, text messages, reward points, coupons or other rewards. Additionally, your purchase information including merchandise, dates, and purchase amounts may be transmitted via the service to the third-party merchants for which you have subscribed to their loyalty program.
- When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that You are communicating with us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
6. Merchant Loyalty Programs
- Loyal-n-Save does not make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, saleability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Loyal-n-Save does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. Loyal-n-Save accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- Loyal-n-Save is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between user and merchant. Loyal-n-Save cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned User and/or merchant will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. Loyal-n-Save shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between User and merchant.
- Loyal-n-Save does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
- Loyal-n-Save does not at any point of time during any transaction between User and merchant on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by merchant nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by merchant to User.
- At no time shall Loyal-n-Save hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Loyal-n-Save have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between User and merchant. Loyal-n-Save is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
7. Rewards & Redemptions
- All loyalty reward tokens, percentages, cash vs. credit rates, team reward tiers, redemption rates, coupons, rewards, and token or coupon expiration dates are appointed and administered solely by the third-party merchants themselves. The Service makes no warranties as to the implementation of the third-party merchant loyalty programs that are hosted by the Loyal-n-Save website (www.loyalnsave.com) or app. Any and all questions, complaints, or disputes must be taken directly to the merchant in question. All reward tokens, coupons, discounts, or any other benefits cannot be transferred, have no cash value, and cannot be redeemed for cash. Depending on the merchant, according to Federal law, no discounts, coupons, or tokens can be given on cigarettes, smokeless tobacco, or lottery tickets.
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through a store’s Swag Shop. These products and/ or services may have limited quantities and may be subject to modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance. Each participating store will have its own online Swag Shop and Loyal-n-Save is not responsible for the sale, redemption, or availability of items offered. No returns or exchanges may be made for items purchased in the Swag Shop unless specified otherwise by the participating merchant. In that case, you must contact the merchant directly for issues regarding return/exchange. No tokens can or will be awarded for a return or exchange. If you encounter an issue with the online Swag Shop, please direct your concerns to that store individually.
- Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by merchant may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event merchant may cancel such your order(s).
- Membership on the Website is free for Users. Loyal-n-Save does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Loyal-n-Save reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Loyal-n-Save may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Loyal-n-Save reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in US Dollar You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in US for making payments to Loyal-n-Save.
9. Intellectual Property
- All photos, logos, content, as well as any software applications including proprietary algorithms contained within the Loyal-n-Save website (www.loyalnsave.com) and app, are the sole intellectual property of Loyal N Save LLC. Any attempt to copy, distribute, sell, or make any adaptations of the intellectual property of Loyal N Save LLC without express written consent is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement and legal action may be taken against you.
- Likewise, the logos, photos, and content provided by the merchants on their respective loyalty pages are copyrighted to them and used by Loyal-n-Save with their express permission upon entering into a contract with Loyal-n-Save to use our platform. Any misuse or infringement of their copyrighted material is punishable by law
10. Copyright Complaints
- We have a policy of limiting access to our Services and terminating the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that anything on our Services infringes any copyright that you own or control, you may notify Loyal-n-Save by sending email at email@example.com
11. Third-Party Websites
- Through the Loyal-n-Save website (www.loyalnsave.com) and app, you may encounter ads containing links or other links to third-party websites. If you click on one of these links you will be directed to that website. Loyal-n-Save does not own or operate these sites.
- We provide these links as a convenience only. Loyal-n-Save does not publicly endorse these sites nor does it make any warranty of products or services available on these websites. Loyal-n-Save and all of its subsidiaries shall be held free and harmless from any content, transactions, or actions you take on a third-party site.
12. Website Security
- While Loyal-n-Save will take pre-emptive measures to protect the privacy of its users and their personal information, the absolute security of any site on the internet cannot be guaranteed. Access to and the use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Loyal-n-Save website is restricted to authorized users only.
- Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the site may be subject to prosecution. Users are encouraged to choose secure passwords that are not known to other people or used for other websites. If you share your login credentials with anyone else, Loyal-n-Save is not liable for the use or misuse of any of your personal information.
13. Fake Email Accounts
- We have added “MailGun” to our system both for sending and receiving emails, as well as validating emails and the existence of an inbox. In some cases, where the domain is able to validate from our system, we do it. Otherwise, we either go to MailGun and in some rare cases we will send emails to specific domains like @yahoo.com which need to actually verify via email. Not even MailGun can handle validating all mailboxes due to the nature of how systems like Yahoo.com are set up.
- Daily Purchase Emails / Purchase Instant Notifications in this system, we essentially have a “warning” threshold for how many purchases a customer can have in a day, before we get notified. Each time they hit over the threshold, we get an instant notification about the purchase that went over, as well as including the same results from the day in a daily report. Both are configurable and optional to use. These are then reviewed by the security department by checking timestamps against recorded video to see if
a. It’s an employee using their card for a customer sale (NOT OK)
b. It’s an employee using their card for themselves (OK)
- Auto Locking Based on settings, we auto lock a consumer or employee account if they hit that threshold, of about 5+ depending on your configuration used in the company. This will “lock” the member from any redemption of tokens, Swag Shop purchases or any kind of redemption we have. These will still let purchases go through, but we also can lock the earnings from each purchase as well.
- Preventing referral tokens on special cases due to the nature of our employees, we have a recommendation (only) for handling referral bonuses and sign-up bonuses. People would make fake accounts and try to earn the tokens from the members they either enrolled or used the Dollar Limit on Transactions (Spendable Tokens) – Per Purchase, Daily, Weekly, etc. In this case, we added limits on how much a person can spend in tokens on a given day, to lessen the interest in abusing the system and also to catch this before something is out of hand Setting to Disable License Lookup for Employees.
- This setting prevents an employee from scanning IDs and activating their account, which was a common issue we saw where customers came in to buy age restricted items, and in turn, this would knowingly or unknowingly add the sale to the employee’s earnings. Adding this setting prevents this type of usage, especially if the employee can visibly see the person is above the age restriction limit.
- In no event will we be liable, nor do we assume responsibility for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use this site or the content or services provided on, or accessible from this site, or otherwise even if we are advised of the possibility of such damages.
15. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
- We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
17. Use of the Website
By using the websites, you agree not to do any of the following:
- Upload to, distribute, create through or otherwise publish through the Website any Submission (“Content”) that is unlawful, infringing, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, contains nudity, or is otherwise objectionable.
- Upload or transmit any Content that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law.
- Upload or transmit any Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By posting any Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to distribute and reproduce such Content.
- Upload any information on the website, whether the Content or any other information (other than Loyal-n-Save Original), have not been verified by Loyal-n-Save, and therefore, Loyal-n-Save shall not be responsible for any such Third-Party Content or information. Loyal-n-Save will not bear any obligation or liability if You rely on the Contents or information and any loss or liability has been incurred by you arising from such Third-Party Content or information.
- Upload, distribute or otherwise publish through the Websites any Content such as charity requests, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes, advertising or solicitations for funds, political campaigning, mass mailings, any form of unsolicited commercial email or “spam” (regardless of whether the email itself complies with the requirements of federal or state law for sending commercial email), or offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes or promotions.
- Upload any Content that contains any private or personal information of a third party without such third party’s consent; and disseminate any harmful content of any kind, including without limitation, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, zombies, cancel bots or any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, program, data or personal information.
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability.
Our correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser(s). We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Platform.
18. Contents Posted on Website
- You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
SOME CONTENT OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SOME VIEWERS AND THEREFORE VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. ALSO, SOME CONTENT OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR VIEWERSHIP BY CHILDREN. PARENTS AND/OR LEGAL GUARDIANS ARE ADVISED TO EXERCISE DISCRETION BEFORE ALLOWING THEIR CHILDREN AND/OR WARDS TO ACCESS CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE.
19. Affiliate Team Rewards Exceptions
Each merchant on the Loyal-n-Save platform is solely responsible for the administration and redemption of all Team Reward tokens. Team Rewards are bonus tokens awarded based on a percentage of tokens earned by team members by shopping in-store and assigned according to the tier level of those Loyal-n-Save members signed up underneath them.
Affiliate Team Reward tokens may be awarded on the basis of transaction type. It is at the sole discretion of each individual merchant whether they wish to assign Team Rewards for purchases made with cash and debit or credit cards or cash only purchases. Any questions about Team Rewards eligibility should be reviewed through each Merchant’s Terms and Conditions.
By agreeing to these Terms, you hereby acknowledge that it is your sole responsibility to direct any questions, complaints, or suggestions with each individual merchant. You further acknowledge that Loyal-n-Save makes no warranties, promises, or guarantees to the decisions of the merchants in the running of their loyalty programs including their use of Team Rewards.
II. INACTIVITY AND DEACTIVATION
If you have not shopped in a store you are registered with for 4 months (120 days from the date of your last purchase), your account will be placed on hold and you will stop accruing tokens from your team members. To reactivate your account at that store, simply make a purchase and you will continue earning tokens.
III. FORFEITURE OF TEAM REWARD TOKENS
Should your account become inactive after 4 months (120 days since your last purchase), you will cease to accrue Team Reward tokens from the team members that are signed up underneath you. The tokens that would have been awarded to you, will instead be awarded to the team member directly above you until the time when your account has been reactivated by shopping in that store. In the event that there is nobody signed up above you in your team, then your tokens would simply be forfeited.
20. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this website are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Loyal-n-Save does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all, or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate, integrity, reliability, currency, adequacy, suitability, functionality or non-misleading.
- The operation of this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that this site is free from viruses and other harmful components to equipment or software.
- Loyal-n-Save will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Loyal-n-Save does not warrant that this website; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if merchant is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, merchant will return or will give credit of reward tokens (if any) received in advance by merchant from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
- You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
21. Contact Us
- If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.